Support Live Chat
Terms and Conditions
- Use of this website and any of its services constitutes an automatic agreement to abide by all of the terms and conditions stated herein. If after reading these terms and conditions, you cannot adhere to any item contained herein, then you should not use this website.
- No individual who is under-age may access this website or use any part of the writing services of this website, nor place an order for any purchase of professional writing services through this website. Use of this website constitutes your acknowledgement that you are of legal age to use this site and to make purchases of any custom writing services provided herein.
- When you place an order and make payment for the said order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and accept these terms and conditions as stated below. You also agree that you are legally bound by these terms and conditions when you purchase any writing services or any other products and services that may be offered by 5starswriting.com.
- These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and 5starswriting.com.
DEFINITIONS OF TERMS FOR THIS DOCUMENT
- â€œWebsiteâ€ shall mean 5starswriting.com
- The terms â€œcustomer,â€ â€œyou,â€ or â€œyoursâ€ shall mean you and/or any person you delegate to make use of the online writing services and/or purchase products for you.
- The terms â€œwe,â€ â€œour,â€ and â€œcompanyâ€ shall refer to 5starswriting.com, its divisions and subsidiaries, and any employees, owners, and administrators of 5starswriting.com.
- The term â€œproductâ€ shall mean any online custom essay, paper, or other written work produced by 5starswriting.com for the fulfillment of a customerâ€™s order.
- The term â€œorderâ€ shall mean any document, submitted in electronic form, which requests any type of writing services from 5starswriting.com and which specifies the breadth and depth of such writing services, and any other specific directives given by the customer to 5starswriting.com
USE OF OUR SERVICES
When a customer uses our services by the submission of an order and by making payment for that order, customer agrees that the produced and delivered product is for personal and non-commercial use. Products are created by freelance writers who, upon finishing such products, transfer all rights of ownership to 5starswriting.com. The products delivered to customers are not warranted in any manner, and there are no refunds to customers on the received products.
NO REFUND POLICY
Acceptance by the customer of any delivered product is final, and there are nor warranties or refunds given. In some instances, the Company may provide a refund, and it is the customerâ€™s obligation to read and understand the refund policies contained on the Guarantee of Money Back page on the Company website. Discounts and other special pricing offers are contained in the FAQ page.
PERSONAL USE AND COPYRIGHT TERMS
All Products prepared and deliver to a Customer are original. Copyright to all Products is retained by the Company, its divisions and/or subsidiaries.
Customerâ€™s use of delivered Products must be for personal use only. No Product may be distrusted, sold, used for any commercial purpose whatsoever, unless the Company has provided prior consent. Should the Customer engage in any unauthorized or illegal use of any Products, the Customer will indemnify and hold harmless the Company. Unauthorized use of any Companyâ€™s Product or any content contained on the Companyâ€™s website shall subject the Customer to both civil and criminal legal action, whichever should apply. In such instances, the Customer shall be liable for all fine and penalties that are incurred.
PLAGIARISM AND ACADEMIC DISHONESTY
The Customer agrees that the Company may cancel production and/or delivery of a Product or any other service if the Company determines that the Customer is engaged in or is abetting plagiarism. Products may not be distributed, transferred, traded, or sold as original. If the Company suspects or determines that the Customer is in violation of this condition, the Company will sever all relationships with the Customer and refuse to provide any online writing services to such a Customer.
The Company does not condone, nor does it encourage in any way actions that would constitute academic dishonesty. Any Product received by the Customer is for the specific purposes of study, research, or as samples and models to be used for those purposes only. The Customer may not pass any Product as his/her own work, any use of any or all of a delivered Product must be properly referenced and cited, attributing such content to the 5starswriting.com website.
The Company, as well as its divisions and subsidiaries shall not be legally liable for the Customerâ€™s violation of these terms and conditions related to plagiarism or academic dishonesty. This includes charges of plagiarism, suspension and/or expulsion, loss of financial aid of any type, academic probation, and any other negative consequence as a result of misuse of any Product. Any legal or disciplinary consequences are the responsibility of the Customer only, and the Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless the company in such situations.
POLICIES RELATED TO SECURITY AND PRIVACY
DISCLAIMER RELATED TO LINKS
There may be links to other websites on the companyâ€™s website. The company does not endorse, support or approve of any content contained on these or other websites, and it is the Customerâ€™s sole responsibility for any consequences incurred through the accessing of these sites.
By use of the company website and by placing any Order for paper writing services, the Customer agrees and acknowledges agreement to and understanding of all of the terms and conditions herein contained. As well, the Customer agrees to and understands the following:
- Content, ideas, and concepts contained in the received Products and used in Customerâ€™s personal writing shall be properly referenced and cited.
- Products purchased from the company are for the express purposes of research, study, and as models/examples. They are to be considered neither the property of nor the original writing of the Customer.
- Products are obtained by the company from freelance writers. These writers transfer all ownership of Products to the company, and the Company retains said ownership.
- The Customer agrees that payments to the company are made in consideration of the work required to gather materials, references, and provide other services to the Customer, as well as to defray the administrative costs of operating the website and providing the services it does.
- Other than personal use of a Product, the Customer agrees that to distribute, transfer, publish, sell or otherwise commercially use a Product of the Company is illegal, unless prior consent of the company is obtained.
- Customer agrees that, once the Product has been used for the lawful purposes herein stated, that Customer shall destroy the Product in order to protect against unlawful use of the latter by Customer or any other third party.
- The Company does not represent itself or any of its Products or services to be warranted in any way. The Customer uses Products and services only in accordance with the terms and conditions stated herein.
- The Company provides no warranty regarding the quality or fitness of any Product for specific Customer use.
- The Company shall not be responsible for any errors or technical difficulties that render use of its Website interrupted or delayed.
- The Customer assumes responsibility for the evaluation of the accuracy of information, the merit of advice, and the value of any opinion or content contained on the companyâ€™s website or Products purchased. The Customer is proposed to seek the advice of other professionals in conducting the said evaluations.
LIABILITY LIMITATIONS OF THE COMPANY
The Customer agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Company, its employees, owners, administrators, divisions, and/or subsidiaries for any of the following:
- Loss, damage, lawsuits, and any consequences and/or actions that arise from use of the Company service or purchase of Companyâ€™s Products.
- Malfunctions of any hardware or software.
- Unintelligible or undelivered information or messages due to technical failures of the website, network, servers, or the Internet.
- Failures of delivery of Products or services that are beyond the control of the Company.
- Loss or damages resulting from the Customerâ€™s use of our website, Products or services.
- Any legal action taken against the Customer related to the utilization of the 5starswriting.com website, its products and/or services and/or Customerâ€™s misuse of any Product or service that violates the terms and conditions herein stated.
- Any deficiencies in Products, such as printing and/or typographical errors.
THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES THE CUSTOMER MAY INCUR AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF THE COMPANYâ€™S WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AS WELL AS ITS SERVICE AND PRODUCTS. SUCH DAMAGES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, LAWSUITS, PUNITIVE ACTION TAKEN BY ANY INSTITUTION OR ORGANIZATION, FINES, PENALTIES, ACADEMIC DISCIPLINE, AND ANY OTHER NEGATIVE ACTIONS TAKEN AGAINST THE CUSTOMER. THE CUSTOMER IS ADVISED TO CHECK LOCAL AND STATE STATUTES TO DETERMINE THE EXTENT TO WHICH THIS CONDITION APPLIES.
The Customer understands that the company may add, remove, and further amend any of these terms and conditions at its own discretion. It is further understood that it is the Customerâ€™s responsibility to become aware of any changes to these terms and conditions. The Customer is advised to review these terms and conditions at regular intervals.